..can’t be determined yet. But till we have a final answer, check out this great infographic from the creative marketing agency Activ8Social. The agency used twitter, facebook, and instagram statistics to determine who would be likely to win biggest titles in the music industry.
- RT @eonline: Jennifer Aniston Catches Courteney Cox, Matthew Perry & More in the Act While Prepping for Ellen Gig—Watch Now http://t.co/Vnj… 2 days ago
- RT @WillMcAvoyACN: Among those with higher press freedom rating than the US: Germany, Cyprus, Ghana, Suriname, Uruguay, Estonia and, of cou… 1 week ago
- RT @shondarhimes: I don't mean to gossip about me but... People have been writing articles about me. Here is one of them... http://t.co/x… 1 week ago
- RT @shondarhimes: WEST COAST GLADIATORS: Get off Twitter. Get off. Right now. NOW. 2 weeks ago
- RT @BellamyYoung: Can u hear that thunder, #gladiators? (LA, I know u can!) That's not rain- it's the sound if #SCANDAL comin'! Let's DO TH… 2 weeks ago
adage advertising Apple business China content creation digiday Digital Media digital storage digital storytelling Discovery Communications dropbox Facebook genius move GigaOm google htc icloud I love infographics Iloveinfographics interview iPad journalism marketing Mashable massive audience Media mergers and acquisitions netflix Om Malik Pinterest power of advertising Razorfish second screen social media sxsw technology the one Tumblr TV Everywhere twitter video Washington Post Woodward and Bernstein Zuckerburg