..can’t be determined yet. But till we have a final answer, check out this great infographic from the creative marketing agency Activ8Social. The agency used twitter, facebook, and instagram statistics to determine who would be likely to win biggest titles in the music industry.
- Interested in a free trip to SF with insider access to Silicon Valley? @GA is going to make your day. #WinBig generalassemb.ly/win/break-into… 2 days ago
- RT @Esquiremag: This Louisiana councilman wants to defund a jail's library: "They're teaching Mexicans how to speak English" http://t.co/j1… 3 weeks ago
- Tell #SriLanka govt to stop assaults on press & end reign of #impunity in journalist murders. #CHOGM #SpeakJusticeNow thndr.it/19fMrla 3 weeks ago
- Hulu's Pay-TV Play: Networks Realize They Should Try to Work with Their Biggest Customers wp.me/p1JmiO-qg 3 weeks ago
- This just in: magazines should be making money too wp.me/p1JmiO-pZ 1 month ago
2016 adage Adobe advertising Apple blogs business Cloud Coke content creation Cynopsis design digiday digital conversation Digital Media digital storytelling Discovery Communications EdLea Facebook facts genius minds genius move GigaOm google Hilary Clinton hugeinc I love infographics Iloveinfographics infographics Instagram interview IPO j-school journalism marketing Mashable massive audience Media mergers and acquisitions netflix new markets Olympics Om Malik online Organic Pepsi photoshop Pinterest power of advertising Razorfish responsive design Sale second screen slowdown social social media start ups State of Play sxsw technology Touch Apps Tumblr Turner Television TV Everywhere twitter UI user engagement UX video wars Washington Post Woodward and Bernstein Yale youtube Zuckerburg